Related Photo Galleries
So there we are, our E-Rod engine is roughly 75 percent wired. We just need to integrate a few systems from the EcoNova’s original harness and run a wire for the fuel pump. What’s the other 25 percent? You’ll see that when we swap in the GMPP SuperMatic trans and controller in an upcoming issue.